He’s on fire! Danny Welbeck scores his 6th goal in 6 Premier League games against Swansea [Video]
- January 11, 2014
While Manchester United, devoid of Robin van Perise and Wayne Rooney, have been struggling, Danny Welebck has stepped up to the plate.
Welbeck doesn’t always attract the best headlines with misfiring and diving problems for the England forward, however when it comes to the stats, the 23-year-old is in red hot form at the moment.
Welbeck scored United’s second goal against Swansea on Saturday to give David Moyes’ men the breathing space they needed to close out a crucial game they had to win, and in doing so the #19 clocked up his 6th goal in six Premier League games for United.
The good people at Squawka were keen however to put Welbeck’s performances into perspective, making it known that Welbeck also has a chance conversion rate of 46.2% over the last six Premier League games.
With those stats in mind, below is a Vine video of Welbeck’s goal against Swansea together with a poor miss the striker contributed in a goalless first half at Old Trafford.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...