He’s on fire! Danny Welbeck scores his 6th goal in 6 Premier League games against Swansea [Video]
While Manchester United, devoid of Robin van Perise and Wayne Rooney, have been struggling, Danny Welebck has stepped up to the plate.
Welbeck doesn’t always attract the best headlines with misfiring and diving problems for the England forward, however when it comes to the stats, the 23-year-old is in red hot form at the moment.
Welbeck scored United’s second goal against Swansea on Saturday to give David Moyes’ men the breathing space they needed to close out a crucial game they had to win, and in doing so the #19 clocked up his 6th goal in six Premier League games for United.
The good people at Squawka were keen however to put Welbeck’s performances into perspective, making it known that Welbeck also has a chance conversion rate of 46.2% over the last six Premier League games.
With those stats in mind, below is a Vine video of Welbeck’s goal against Swansea together with a poor miss the striker contributed in a goalless first half at Old Trafford.
Watch Live Stream
- Danny Welbeck trolled Jack Wilshere after Arsenal scored v Bournemouth (Video)November 27, 2016
- Arsenal fans react cynically to news that Danny Welbeck will return ahead of schedule [Tweets]August 19, 2016
- Arsenal get a rare, positive injury update for Danny WelbeckAugust 19, 2016
- Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck will be out of action for nine months [Tweets]May 11, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Arsenal ahead of clash with Tottenham HotspurDecember 10, 2016
- Polyglot: Manchester United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a genius off the pitch as well as on itDecember 10, 2016
- Premier League clubs eye up Real Madrid defender this January [Mirror]December 10, 2016