He’s on fire! Danny Welbeck scores his 6th goal in 6 Premier League games against Swansea [Video]
While Manchester United, devoid of Robin van Perise and Wayne Rooney, have been struggling, Danny Welebck has stepped up to the plate.
Welbeck doesn’t always attract the best headlines with misfiring and diving problems for the England forward, however when it comes to the stats, the 23-year-old is in red hot form at the moment.
Welbeck scored United’s second goal against Swansea on Saturday to give David Moyes’ men the breathing space they needed to close out a crucial game they had to win, and in doing so the #19 clocked up his 6th goal in six Premier League games for United.
The good people at Squawka were keen however to put Welbeck’s performances into perspective, making it known that Welbeck also has a chance conversion rate of 46.2% over the last six Premier League games.
With those stats in mind, below is a Vine video of Welbeck’s goal against Swansea together with a poor miss the striker contributed in a goalless first half at Old Trafford.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans react cynically to news that Danny Welbeck will return ahead of schedule [Tweets]August 19, 2016
- Arsenal get a rare, positive injury update for Danny WelbeckAugust 19, 2016
- Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck will be out of action for nine months [Tweets]May 11, 2016
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck & Serge Gnabry partake in laughter fuelled rapid fire questions (Video)May 9, 2016
- Gary Neville bemoans Man United’s midfield problem despite £200m investmentOctober 24, 2016
- Subdued Birthday wishes for Wayne Rooney after Manchester United’s 4-0 thrashing at ChelseaOctober 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s record after 14 Manchester United games is worse than David Moyes’October 24, 2016
- Manchester United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is going through his longest goal drought in 10 yearsOctober 24, 2016