Herbert Chapman (Arsenal) & Denis Law (Man United) promote Huddersfield Town’s new kit
- June 24, 2013
Huddersfield Town have pulled off a quality piece of photoshopping to help boost the profile of their brand new 2013-14 home shirt, including legends from Arsenal and Manchester United in their PR campaign.
The Terriers have man-made a team photo show using photoshopped faces of club’s greatest legends.
Managed by Arsenal hero Herbert Chapman (Huddersfield’s boss from 1921–1925) and with Manchester United’s Denis Law (1956-60) crouching in the front row, Huddersfield’s new kit promotion picture is brilliantly out of the box.
The excellent Huddersfield promo picture is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]