Herbert Chapman (Arsenal) & Denis Law (Man United) promote Huddersfield Town’s new kit
- June 24, 2013
Huddersfield Town have pulled off a quality piece of photoshopping to help boost the profile of their brand new 2013-14 home shirt, including legends from Arsenal and Manchester United in their PR campaign.
The Terriers have man-made a team photo show using photoshopped faces of club’s greatest legends.
Managed by Arsenal hero Herbert Chapman (Huddersfield’s boss from 1921–1925) and with Manchester United’s Denis Law (1956-60) crouching in the front row, Huddersfield’s new kit promotion picture is brilliantly out of the box.
The excellent Huddersfield promo picture is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...