Henrikh Mkhitaryan heading to Liverpool for a medical, will sign for £22m [Itar-Tass]
- June 20, 2013
The rumours have been flying all week and now it appears Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan is close to signing for Liverpool.
Russian news agency Itar-Tass report today that Henrikh Mkhitaryan is on his way to Liverpool for a medical via flights from Moscow and London.
Mkhitaryan left the Armenian capital Yerevan this morning at 08:27 this morning, arriving in Moscow at 11:00.
Itar-Tass say the news that Mkhitaryan is on his way to Liverpool for a medical has been confirmed to them by “sources” at Shakhtar Donetsk.
Liverpool will officially announce the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the next 2-3 days for a fee of 22 million pounds.
As we have been writing all week, the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a real coup for Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers with the Armenian bringing game intelligence and crucially, goals from midfield at Anfield.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi