Henrikh Mkhitaryan heading to Liverpool for a medical, will sign for £22m [Itar-Tass]
- June 20, 2013
The rumours have been flying all week and now it appears Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan is close to signing for Liverpool.
Russian news agency Itar-Tass report today that Henrikh Mkhitaryan is on his way to Liverpool for a medical via flights from Moscow and London.
Mkhitaryan left the Armenian capital Yerevan this morning at 08:27 this morning, arriving in Moscow at 11:00.
Itar-Tass say the news that Mkhitaryan is on his way to Liverpool for a medical has been confirmed to them by “sources” at Shakhtar Donetsk.
Liverpool will officially announce the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the next 2-3 days for a fee of 22 million pounds.
As we have been writing all week, the signing of Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a real coup for Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers with the Armenian bringing game intelligence and crucially, goals from midfield at Anfield.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...