Henrik Larsson’s Falkenberg pick up a Manchester City striker on loan deal [Aftonbladet]
- January 9, 2014
Manchester City striker Godsway Donyoh will sign a loan deal with Swedish club Falkenberg, who have former Manchester United, Barcelona and Celtic legend Henrik Larsson as their coach.
The news was first reported by Swedish paper Aftonbladet on Thursday, who confirmed that the 19-year-old Ghanian striker will move on loan this winter.
Falkenberg are the newest member to the Swedish top flight having been promoted last season. So far to appointment of Larsson had been the most exciting addition for Falkenberg since going up, but they’ll be hoping the Man City teenage striker will prove a quality signing.
Donyoh spent last season on loan at Djurgarden, where he played 20 games (starting only nine) and scoring twice.
Footage of both of Godsway Donyoh’s goals for Djurgarden last season can be seen below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...