Henrik Larsson’s Falkenberg pick up a Manchester City striker on loan deal [Aftonbladet]
- January 9, 2014
Manchester City striker Godsway Donyoh will sign a loan deal with Swedish club Falkenberg, who have former Manchester United, Barcelona and Celtic legend Henrik Larsson as their coach.
The news was first reported by Swedish paper Aftonbladet on Thursday, who confirmed that the 19-year-old Ghanian striker will move on loan this winter.
Falkenberg are the newest member to the Swedish top flight having been promoted last season. So far to appointment of Larsson had been the most exciting addition for Falkenberg since going up, but they’ll be hoping the Man City teenage striker will prove a quality signing.
Donyoh spent last season on loan at Djurgarden, where he played 20 games (starting only nine) and scoring twice.
Footage of both of Godsway Donyoh’s goals for Djurgarden last season can be seen below.
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany is back in training, practising overhead kicks [video]
- Rio Ferdinand brushes off claims Sergio Ramos would pick Man City over Man United [Video]
- Sport detail the Chelsea & Man City offers for Paul Pogba
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi