Henrik Larsson’s Falkenberg pick up a Manchester City striker on loan deal [Aftonbladet]
- January 9, 2014
Manchester City striker Godsway Donyoh will sign a loan deal with Swedish club Falkenberg, who have former Manchester United, Barcelona and Celtic legend Henrik Larsson as their coach.
The news was first reported by Swedish paper Aftonbladet on Thursday, who confirmed that the 19-year-old Ghanian striker will move on loan this winter.
Falkenberg are the newest member to the Swedish top flight having been promoted last season. So far to appointment of Larsson had been the most exciting addition for Falkenberg since going up, but they’ll be hoping the Man City teenage striker will prove a quality signing.
Donyoh spent last season on loan at Djurgarden, where he played 20 games (starting only nine) and scoring twice.
Footage of both of Godsway Donyoh’s goals for Djurgarden last season can be seen below.
- ‘Kun’ Aguero scores brace and sets up three in Argentina’s 7-0 win ov...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...