- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Henrik Larsson’s Falkenberg pick up a Manchester City striker on loan deal [Aftonbladet]
Manchester City striker Godsway Donyoh will sign a loan deal with Swedish club Falkenberg, who have former Manchester United, Barcelona and Celtic legend Henrik Larsson as their coach.
The news was first reported by Swedish paper Aftonbladet on Thursday, who confirmed that the 19-year-old Ghanian striker will move on loan this winter.
Falkenberg are the newest member to the Swedish top flight having been promoted last season. So far to appointment of Larsson had been the most exciting addition for Falkenberg since going up, but they’ll be hoping the Man City teenage striker will prove a quality signing.
Donyoh spent last season on loan at Djurgarden, where he played 20 games (starting only nine) and scoring twice.
Footage of both of Godsway Donyoh’s goals for Djurgarden last season can be seen below.
- Updated: January 9, 2014