- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
Henri Lansbury scored a cracking goal in Nottingham Forest friendly v Porto B
Nottingham Forest midfielder famously came through the ranks at Arsenal.
Over the past couple of seasons, Lansbury has impressed for Forest in the Championship and picked up plenty of experience in England’s second tier.
Forest beat Porto B 3-2 in a pre-season friendly on Wednesday and Lansbury cracked home one the goal of the game.
From the edge of the box, Lansbury hit a beauty and will have surely impressed new Nottingham Forest boss Stuart Pearce ahead of the new season.
- Updated: July 17, 2014