- Fergie on Jose Mourinho: ‘It’s not fair, he’s too good looking! Like George Clooney now!’ [Video]
- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- No truth in Gareth Bale to Manchester United stories, has £1bn buyout clause [Guillem Balague]
Heineken’s awesome Champions League promotion: ‘The Negotiation’
A brilliant advert has been released by Heineken ahead of the Champions League final.
Taking place in a furniture store, Heineken offered a handful of men the opportunity to go to Champions League final at Wembley if they could convince their ladies to buy a couple of football seats.
The catch: the men weren’t allowed to mention anything to their ladies.
Watch Heineken’s awesome Champions League promotion – ‘The Negotiation’ – below.
- Updated: May 17, 2013