Heineken make a fabulous World Cup advert for their Dutch audience with a quality Dennis Bergkamp ending [Video]
- April 22, 2014
With less then two months until the World Cup kicks off in Brazil, Heineken has release a terrific commercial in Holland.
The advert is set during carnival season in Brazil, and focuses on a Dutch float in a parade.
After striking up the crowd with the tune “No Limit” from the famous Dutch eurodance band 2 Unlimited, the advert finishes with a Dennis Bergkamp statue mimicking the iconic Christ the Redeemer landmark in Rio de Janeiro.
Enjoy the Heineken commercial below.
- Ridiculous: Dutch player controls a cross on his back before scoring in training (Video)
- Amazing International Acca!!! 14/1 Belgium, Wales & Holland to win
- Robin van Persie loses Dutch captaincy, Arjen Robben takes over the Oranje armband
- Dutch FA troll relentless Mexican fan after Robben’s dive inspired a year of tweets
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...