Heineken make a fabulous World Cup advert for their Dutch audience with a quality Dennis Bergkamp ending [Video]
- April 22, 2014
With less then two months until the World Cup kicks off in Brazil, Heineken has release a terrific commercial in Holland.
The advert is set during carnival season in Brazil, and focuses on a Dutch float in a parade.
After striking up the crowd with the tune “No Limit” from the famous Dutch eurodance band 2 Unlimited, the advert finishes with a Dennis Bergkamp statue mimicking the iconic Christ the Redeemer landmark in Rio de Janeiro.
Enjoy the Heineken commercial below.
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- PSV’s Jetro Willems scores incredible backheel penalty in Holland training [Video]
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- USA fans get super carried away following wins over Germany & Holland [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi