Hearts’ Jamie Hamill was sent off for steamrollering over Ross County’s manager after scoring a penalty [Video]
- April 20, 2014
Hearts defender Jamie Hamill lost the plot after firing his side ahead against Ross County in the SPL on Saturday.
Hamill gave the hosts the lead with a penalty midway through the second half, but after sticking the spot-kick into the Staggies’ net the 27-year-old defender turned into a steamroller.
Like a nutter, Hamill celebrated his goal by laying out Ross County manager Derek Adams. Hamill, during his touchline celebration, barged straight into coach Adams, and the manager was flattened on the floor.
After the inevitable commotion following the collision, Hamill was duly sent off.
See the bizarre footage below.
- Former Hearts manager reveals he was sacked for not playing owner against Barcelona
- Romelu Lukaku bags a hat-trick as Everton come from behind to beat Hearts 3-1 (Official...
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku nets a hat-trick in 3-1 win over Hearts (Videos)
- Man United’s Sir Alex Ferguson leads the tributes for Spurs hero Dave Mackay at h...
- Watch official highlights of Hearts 10 – Cowdenbeath 0 [Video]
- Hearts smash Cowdenbeath 10 (ten) – 0 [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi