Heart warming! Lewis Marshall (a young boy with muscular dystrophy) treated to a special day with the England team
- December 4, 2013
This is great!
Footballers, and especially England players, get such a bad rap from the press but this may well make you see them in a different light.
Lewis Marshall suffers from the debilitating disease muscular dystrophy and thanks to Sky Sports and the England football team is treated to a day he will never forget.
Wayne Rooney plays a super role in proceedings and Roy Hodgson also comes across in a pretty awesome manner.
Well done to everyone involved….
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi