Heart warming! Lewis Marshall (a young boy with muscular dystrophy) treated to a special day with the England team
- December 4, 2013
This is great!
Footballers, and especially England players, get such a bad rap from the press but this may well make you see them in a different light.
Lewis Marshall suffers from the debilitating disease muscular dystrophy and thanks to Sky Sports and the England football team is treated to a day he will never forget.
Wayne Rooney plays a super role in proceedings and Roy Hodgson also comes across in a pretty awesome manner.
Well done to everyone involved….
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...