- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
- Funny parody! Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher struggles on Mastermind [Video]
- Worst seat ever? Arsenal fan vents on social media about his £52 seat at Liverpool [Picture]
Heart warming! Lewis Marshall (a young boy with muscular dystrophy) treated to a special day with the England team
This is great!
Footballers, and especially England players, get such a bad rap from the press but this may well make you see them in a different light.
Lewis Marshall suffers from the debilitating disease muscular dystrophy and thanks to Sky Sports and the England football team is treated to a day he will never forget.
Wayne Rooney plays a super role in proceedings and Roy Hodgson also comes across in a pretty awesome manner.
Well done to everyone involved….
- Updated: December 4, 2013