Heart warming! Lewis Marshall (a young boy with muscular dystrophy) treated to a special day with the England team
- December 4, 2013
This is great!
Footballers, and especially England players, get such a bad rap from the press but this may well make you see them in a different light.
Lewis Marshall suffers from the debilitating disease muscular dystrophy and thanks to Sky Sports and the England football team is treated to a day he will never forget.
Wayne Rooney plays a super role in proceedings and Roy Hodgson also comes across in a pretty awesome manner.
Well done to everyone involved….
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...