Heart-warming: Chelsea take time out to visit young cancer sufferers at children’s hospital in Bucharest
Chelsea took time out during their Champions League trip to Bucharest to make a benevolent visit a children’s hospital, the Asociatia Little People Romania, which treats young sufferers of cancer.
The children were given autographed gifts and pictures, and were special guests at the game, as they presented their gifts to the crowd before kick-off.
Heart-warming, and too cute!
Pictures of Chelsea’s children’s hospital visit in Bucharest, with snaps of Lampard, Ashley Cole, Oscar, David Luiz and manager Jose Mourinho, below the fold.
- Ashley Cole plays awesome keepy-ups with Roma wunderkid Pietro Tomaselli (Video)
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea fan says Jose Mourinho is no longer “special” after Southampton def...
- Jose Mourinho’s rant after Chelsea 1 – Saints 3 gets the cartoon spoof trea...
- The last time Chelsea lost 4 of their first 8 league games they were relegated
- Chelsea fan epic rant against Branislav Ivanovic & Cesc Fabregas after Southampton...
- New York City’s Frank Lampard scores on 48 seconds v DC United (Videos)
- Chelsea old-boy Frank Lampard scored a trademark goal for New York City FC (Video)
- NYCFC’s Andrea Pirlo almost scored olimpico, Chelsea hero Frank Lampard chalked u...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard opens his MLS account for New York City FC (Video)