Heart-warming: Chelsea take time out to visit young cancer sufferers at children’s hospital in Bucharest
- October 2, 2013
Chelsea took time out during their Champions League trip to Bucharest to make a benevolent visit a children’s hospital, the Asociatia Little People Romania, which treats young sufferers of cancer.
The children were given autographed gifts and pictures, and were special guests at the game, as they presented their gifts to the crowd before kick-off.
Heart-warming, and too cute!
Pictures of Chelsea’s children’s hospital visit in Bucharest, with snaps of Lampard, Ashley Cole, Oscar, David Luiz and manager Jose Mourinho, below the fold.
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palac...
- Chelsea fan tries to put Ashley Cole Christmas Tree in Arsenal Shop, it gets destroyed ...
- Chelsea United! Man City’s Frank Lampard & Roma’s Ashley Cole take a p...
- Seriously? England Twitter account features Ashley Cole (45 mins) & John Stones as...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi