Heart-warming: Chelsea take time out to visit young cancer sufferers at children’s hospital in Bucharest
- October 2, 2013
Chelsea took time out during their Champions League trip to Bucharest to make a benevolent visit a children’s hospital, the Asociatia Little People Romania, which treats young sufferers of cancer.
The children were given autographed gifts and pictures, and were special guests at the game, as they presented their gifts to the crowd before kick-off.
Heart-warming, and too cute!
Pictures of Chelsea’s children’s hospital visit in Bucharest, with snaps of Lampard, Ashley Cole, Oscar, David Luiz and manager Jose Mourinho, below the fold.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...