Heart-warming: Chelsea take time out to visit young cancer sufferers at children’s hospital in Bucharest
Chelsea took time out during their Champions League trip to Bucharest to make a benevolent visit a children’s hospital, the Asociatia Little People Romania, which treats young sufferers of cancer.
The children were given autographed gifts and pictures, and were special guests at the game, as they presented their gifts to the crowd before kick-off.
Heart-warming, and too cute!
Pictures of Chelsea’s children’s hospital visit in Bucharest, with snaps of Lampard, Ashley Cole, Oscar, David Luiz and manager Jose Mourinho, below the fold.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Should David Luiz have been sent off for obstructing Sergio Aguero? [Tweets]December 3, 2016
- Manchester City vs Chelsea [Team Sheets]December 3, 2016
- Crewe’s Dario Gradi accused of covering up child sex abuse claims at Chelsea [Independent]December 2, 2016
- Tension: Chelsea spokesman is grilled on child sex abuse cover-up as Conte looks on (Video)December 2, 2016
- What’s next for Liverpool & Chelsea legends Steven Gerrard & Frank Lampard? (Sky Video)November 20, 2016
- Chelsea make an offer to Frank Lampard [Times]November 15, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard posts lengthy message on Instagram after leaving New York CityNovember 14, 2016
- Frank Lampard insists Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has ‘still got it’ (Video)November 12, 2016