Heart-warming: Chelsea take time out to visit young cancer sufferers at children’s hospital in Bucharest
- October 2, 2013
Chelsea took time out during their Champions League trip to Bucharest to make a benevolent visit a children’s hospital, the Asociatia Little People Romania, which treats young sufferers of cancer.
The children were given autographed gifts and pictures, and were special guests at the game, as they presented their gifts to the crowd before kick-off.
Heart-warming, and too cute!
Pictures of Chelsea’s children’s hospital visit in Bucharest, with snaps of Lampard, Ashley Cole, Oscar, David Luiz and manager Jose Mourinho, below the fold.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi