Luis Suarez could technically make Barcelona debut as early as Monday in friendly against Leon
He may not have trained with his new teammates at all yet, but Barcelona could technically throw Luis Suarez in the deep end as early as Monday.
Although his appeal to CAS failed and his four month ban remains, Suarez was granted permission to train with his team as well as play in friendlies.
Barcelona face Mexican side Leon in a tie for the Joan Gamper Trophy at the Camp Nou on Monday giving the club an opportunity to test out their star signing.
But have been ostracized and isolated the way he was, Suarez is more than likely lacking fitness so probably won’t be rushed onto the pitch by the club.
Having said that, we still wouldn’t be surprised to see the Uruguayan make a cameo from the bench!
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid Prez Perez trolled a trolling Barça fan during Undecima Party (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Did Gerard Pique Tweet more abuse at Alvaro Arbeloa during Real Madrid celebrations?May 30th, 2016
- Alvaro Arbeloa trolled Barcelona’s Gerard Pique during Real Madrid’s UCL celebrations...May 30th, 2016
- Barcelona officially launch new home kit for 16/17 season (Pictures & Video)May 30th, 2016
- Zero Premier League players feature in UEFA’s 18 Man UCL Squad of the Season [Graphic]May 30th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Luis Suarez called his wife from Barça bench after breaking down in tears following injury (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Thiago Messi & Benjamin Suarez star in Barcelona Copa del Rey celebrationsMay 23rd, 2016