Luis Suarez could technically make Barcelona debut as early as Monday in friendly against Leon
- August 14, 2014
He may not have trained with his new teammates at all yet, but Barcelona could technically throw Luis Suarez in the deep end as early as Monday.
Although his appeal to CAS failed and his four month ban remains, Suarez was granted permission to train with his team as well as play in friendlies.
Barcelona face Mexican side Leon in a tie for the Joan Gamper Trophy at the Camp Nou on Monday giving the club an opportunity to test out their star signing.
But have been ostracized and isolated the way he was, Suarez is more than likely lacking fitness so probably won’t be rushed onto the pitch by the club.
Having said that, we still wouldn’t be surprised to see the Uruguayan make a cameo from the bench!
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Watch Thomas Vermaelen’s superb all-or-nothing tackle in Barcelona’s defeat...
- Pep Guardiola backs Pedro to be a success at Man United, says he can play in any team i...
- Man United have offered Barcelona €27m for Pedro [Sport]
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi