He can’t stop winning awards! Cristiano Ronaldo named “Grand Officer of the order of Prince Henry”
- January 20, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo can’t stop winning awards at the moment.
A week after Real Madrid’s superstar won the 2013 Ballon d’Or, Ronaldo was back wearing his smartest clothes on Monday in order to receive a massive award from his state.
Ronaldo was named ‘Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry’ at the Belém Palace by President of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva. The award is rendered for outstanding services to Portugal.
Ronaldo becomes just the fourth Portuguese sports personality to win the accolade after Carlos Lopes, Aurora Cunha and Jose Mourinho.
Pictures from Ronaldo’s latest award ceremony are below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]