- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
He can’t stop winning awards! Cristiano Ronaldo named “Grand Officer of the order of Prince Henry”
Cristiano Ronaldo can’t stop winning awards at the moment.
A week after Real Madrid’s superstar won the 2013 Ballon d’Or, Ronaldo was back wearing his smartest clothes on Monday in order to receive a massive award from his state.
Ronaldo was named ‘Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry’ at the Belém Palace by President of Portugal, Aníbal Cavaco Silva. The award is rendered for outstanding services to Portugal.
Ronaldo becomes just the fourth Portuguese sports personality to win the accolade after Carlos Lopes, Aurora Cunha and Jose Mourinho.
Pictures from Ronaldo’s latest award ceremony are below.
- Updated: January 20, 2014