- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
He can score! Arsenal flop Park Chu-Young quality finish for South Korea v Greece [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Signed by Arsene Wenger for £6m in 2011, Park Chu-Young has made only one Premier League appearance at Arsenal.
The South Korean forward is now on loan at Watford, seeking first team football ahead of the upcoming World Cup.
Left out for the last year, Park Chu-Young made his return to the national team for their friendly against Greece and made an immediate impact.
Despite scoring his first International goal since 2011, don’t expect him to be putting on an Arsenal shirt again anytime soon.