He can score! Arsenal flop Park Chu-Young quality finish for South Korea v Greece [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Signed by Arsene Wenger for £6m in 2011, Park Chu-Young has made only one Premier League appearance at Arsenal.
The South Korean forward is now on loan at Watford, seeking first team football ahead of the upcoming World Cup.
Left out for the last year, Park Chu-Young made his return to the national team for their friendly against Greece and made an immediate impact.
Despite scoring his first International goal since 2011, don’t expect him to be putting on an Arsenal shirt again anytime soon.
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi