He can score! Arsenal flop Park Chu-Young quality finish for South Korea v Greece [Video]
Signed by Arsene Wenger for £6m in 2011, Park Chu-Young has made only one Premier League appearance at Arsenal.
The South Korean forward is now on loan at Watford, seeking first team football ahead of the upcoming World Cup.
Left out for the last year, Park Chu-Young made his return to the national team for their friendly against Greece and made an immediate impact.
Despite scoring his first International goal since 2011, don’t expect him to be putting on an Arsenal shirt again anytime soon.
Watch Live Stream
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- Gunnerblog presents “Bad Buys For Life” (ft. Arsenal’s Park-Diddy ft. Nicklas Bendtner)November 21, 2013
- Arsenal loanee Park Chu-Young (Celta Vigo) v MallorcaNovember 18, 2012
- Arsenal loanee Park Chu-Young gets overwhelmed as Celta Vigo fans mob him in the street after he scored his 1st goal in SpainSeptember 28, 2012
- Park Chu-young (Celta Vigo) v GetafeSeptember 22, 2012