He can score! Arsenal flop Park Chu-Young quality finish for South Korea v Greece [Video]
- March 5, 2014
Signed by Arsene Wenger for £6m in 2011, Park Chu-Young has made only one Premier League appearance at Arsenal.
The South Korean forward is now on loan at Watford, seeking first team football ahead of the upcoming World Cup.
Left out for the last year, Park Chu-Young made his return to the national team for their friendly against Greece and made an immediate impact.
Despite scoring his first International goal since 2011, don’t expect him to be putting on an Arsenal shirt again anytime soon.
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Chelsea fan tells Arsenal to enjoy Community Shield, last trophy they’ll win for ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi