He can score! Arsenal flop Park Chu-Young quality finish for South Korea v Greece [Video]
Signed by Arsene Wenger for £6m in 2011, Park Chu-Young has made only one Premier League appearance at Arsenal.
The South Korean forward is now on loan at Watford, seeking first team football ahead of the upcoming World Cup.
Left out for the last year, Park Chu-Young made his return to the national team for their friendly against Greece and made an immediate impact.
Despite scoring his first International goal since 2011, don’t expect him to be putting on an Arsenal shirt again anytime soon.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a new haircut. Photoshoppers make fun [Memes]August 23, 2016
- Gunnerblog presents “Bad Buys For Life” (ft. Arsenal’s Park-Diddy ft. Nicklas Bendtner)November 21, 2013
- Arsenal loanee Park Chu-Young (Celta Vigo) v MallorcaNovember 18, 2012
- Arsenal loanee Park Chu-Young gets overwhelmed as Celta Vigo fans mob him in the street after he scored his 1st goal in SpainSeptember 28, 2012
- Park Chu-young (Celta Vigo) v GetafeSeptember 22, 2012