Having missed 3 great chances, Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge cried after defeat to Arsenal [Picture]
- February 16, 2014
Going into the FA Cup clash with Arsenal, Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge had scored in a record-breaking 7 games in a row.
The England striker had a number of chances to make it 9 but was thwarted by Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski.
It was all too much for Sturridge after Liverpool were knocked out and needed comforting at the final whistle.
Kieran Gibbs put his arm around the in-form striker.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...