Having missed 3 great chances, Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge cried after defeat to Arsenal [Picture]
- February 16, 2014
Going into the FA Cup clash with Arsenal, Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge had scored in a record-breaking 7 games in a row.
The England striker had a number of chances to make it 9 but was thwarted by Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski.
It was all too much for Sturridge after Liverpool were knocked out and needed comforting at the final whistle.
Kieran Gibbs put his arm around the in-form striker.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]