Haters gon’ Hate: Rio Ferdinand defends his Qatar trip on Al Jazeera TV
- March 22, 2013
The shitstorm around Rio Ferdinand’s decision to pull out of England’s World Cup qualifier to jetset to Dubai shows no signs of abating.
Rio’s official reason for pulling out is that he isn’t fully fit, though cynics see this as powder puff excuse to hide behind his personal problems with Ashley Cole.
Ferdinand has decided to fit punditry into his Dubai schedule, and explained his decision while appearing on Al Jazeera to discuss England’s match with San Marino.
Looking a bit gaunt and less cocksure than usual, Ferdinand ends up jabbering unconvincingly as to his reasons for pulling out of the squad.
Watch Rio Ferdinand explain his controversial decision to pull out of the England squad this week on the clip below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...