Haters gon’ Hate: Rio Ferdinand defends his Qatar trip on Al Jazeera TV
- March 22, 2013
The shitstorm around Rio Ferdinand’s decision to pull out of England’s World Cup qualifier to jetset to Dubai shows no signs of abating.
Rio’s official reason for pulling out is that he isn’t fully fit, though cynics see this as powder puff excuse to hide behind his personal problems with Ashley Cole.
Ferdinand has decided to fit punditry into his Dubai schedule, and explained his decision while appearing on Al Jazeera to discuss England’s match with San Marino.
Looking a bit gaunt and less cocksure than usual, Ferdinand ends up jabbering unconvincingly as to his reasons for pulling out of the squad.
Watch Rio Ferdinand explain his controversial decision to pull out of the England squad this week on the clip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi