Haters gon’ Hate: Rio Ferdinand defends his Qatar trip on Al Jazeera TV
- March 22, 2013
The shitstorm around Rio Ferdinand’s decision to pull out of England’s World Cup qualifier to jetset to Dubai shows no signs of abating.
Rio’s official reason for pulling out is that he isn’t fully fit, though cynics see this as powder puff excuse to hide behind his personal problems with Ashley Cole.
Ferdinand has decided to fit punditry into his Dubai schedule, and explained his decision while appearing on Al Jazeera to discuss England’s match with San Marino.
Looking a bit gaunt and less cocksure than usual, Ferdinand ends up jabbering unconvincingly as to his reasons for pulling out of the squad.
Watch Rio Ferdinand explain his controversial decision to pull out of the England squad this week on the clip below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...