Hatem Ben Arfa fined by Newcastle after returning for pre-season training overweight [Daily Mail]
- July 18, 2014
Newcastle have fined playmaker Hatem Ben Arfa £1,500 after the Frenchman returned to the club for pre-season training overweight.
The Daily Mail reported that French media speculte that Ben Arfa will be sold as Alan Pardew was furious to see the state of the midfielder, 1.5kg over the limit.
Ben Arfa’s battle with weight issues goes back a bit, this not being the first time he’s piled on the pounds. In fact, a similar scenario unfolded last summer.
The attacker is currently training with the reserves and Pardew is open to offers for the former Lyon player.
Who ate all the pies? Ben Arfa, according to NUFC. Club fines playmaker £1500 for reporting to pre-season overweight. pic.twitter.com/SGVdMXxx0Z
— Pz (@PascalZidane) July 18, 2014
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]