Hart warming! 6-year-old cancer sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team
- December 12, 2012
Sky Sports produced their second episode of a new feature titled My Special Day and its another tear jerker as 6-year-old tumour sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team and his hero Joe Hart.
Last week we featured the video of young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meeting Gareth Bale as well as the Spurs team and there is no doubt that these videos bring out the real positive force football can have in the community.
First off, we see Hayden Whitbread and his Manchester City mad family before the youngster receives a letter from the Premier League champions and Joe Hart for a special day at Carrington.
Hayden meets a host of City stars including Vincent Kompany, James Milner, Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli and manager Roberto Mancini.
Then in comes Hayden’s hero Joe Hart and he gets to train with the Manchester City keeper, cue the emotional music and the following day guess who is the mascot for the home match with Aston Villa?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”270646″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...