- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Hart warming! 6-year-old cancer sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team
Sky Sports produced their second episode of a new feature titled My Special Day and its another tear jerker as 6-year-old tumour sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team and his hero Joe Hart.
Last week we featured the video of young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meeting Gareth Bale as well as the Spurs team and there is no doubt that these videos bring out the real positive force football can have in the community.
First off, we see Hayden Whitbread and his Manchester City mad family before the youngster receives a letter from the Premier League champions and Joe Hart for a special day at Carrington.
Hayden meets a host of City stars including Vincent Kompany, James Milner, Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli and manager Roberto Mancini.
Then in comes Hayden’s hero Joe Hart and he gets to train with the Manchester City keeper, cue the emotional music and the following day guess who is the mascot for the home match with Aston Villa?
- Updated: December 12, 2012