Hart warming! 6-year-old cancer sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team
- December 12, 2012
Sky Sports produced their second episode of a new feature titled My Special Day and its another tear jerker as 6-year-old tumour sufferer Hayden Whitbread meets the Manchester City team and his hero Joe Hart.
Last week we featured the video of young Cancer survivor Callum Fuller meeting Gareth Bale as well as the Spurs team and there is no doubt that these videos bring out the real positive force football can have in the community.
First off, we see Hayden Whitbread and his Manchester City mad family before the youngster receives a letter from the Premier League champions and Joe Hart for a special day at Carrington.
Hayden meets a host of City stars including Vincent Kompany, James Milner, Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli and manager Roberto Mancini.
Then in comes Hayden’s hero Joe Hart and he gets to train with the Manchester City keeper, cue the emotional music and the following day guess who is the mascot for the home match with Aston Villa?
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”270646″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi