Hart out? England’s #1 on the chopping block as Man City set to sign QPR’s Cesar in January [Sunday Telegraph]
- November 16, 2013
Joe Hart is on the front of the Sunday Telegraph’s sports section as the broadcast cast doubt over the ENgland’s number one’s future at Manchester City.
The Sunday Telegraph claim that Manuel Pellegrini is hoping to sign Julio Cesar from QPR in January, writing:
City are actively seeking a new goalkeeper as well as a central defender when the window opens.
Cesar is desperate to quit QPR having been replaced as the Championship club’s number one by Robert Greene. If the 34 year old does not leave in January then his hopes of representing Brazil at next summer’s World Cup will be severely damaged.
The bad news for Joe Hart in the Sunday Telegraph can be seen below.
- Joe Hart was undoubtedly the hero of the penalty shootout as Man City beat Roma [Offici...
- Raheem Sterling scores goals in Man City training, Joe Hart does pushups as a forfeit [...
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City goalie Joe Hart is the unlikely friend of rapper 50 Cent [Instagram]
- Joe Hart looking forward to Wayne Rooney breaking England’s goalscoring record [V...
- Man City keeper Joe Hart on his record fourth Golden Gloves award [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi