Hart out? England’s #1 on the chopping block as Man City set to sign QPR’s Cesar in January [Sunday Telegraph]
- November 16, 2013
Joe Hart is on the front of the Sunday Telegraph’s sports section as the broadcast cast doubt over the ENgland’s number one’s future at Manchester City.
The Sunday Telegraph claim that Manuel Pellegrini is hoping to sign Julio Cesar from QPR in January, writing:
City are actively seeking a new goalkeeper as well as a central defender when the window opens.
Cesar is desperate to quit QPR having been replaced as the Championship club’s number one by Robert Greene. If the 34 year old does not leave in January then his hopes of representing Brazil at next summer’s World Cup will be severely damaged.
The bad news for Joe Hart in the Sunday Telegraph can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...