Hart out? England’s #1 on the chopping block as Man City set to sign QPR’s Cesar in January [Sunday Telegraph]
Joe Hart is on the front of the Sunday Telegraph’s sports section as the broadcast cast doubt over the ENgland’s number one’s future at Manchester City.
The Sunday Telegraph claim that Manuel Pellegrini is hoping to sign Julio Cesar from QPR in January, writing:
City are actively seeking a new goalkeeper as well as a central defender when the window opens.
Cesar is desperate to quit QPR having been replaced as the Championship club’s number one by Robert Greene. If the 34 year old does not leave in January then his hopes of representing Brazil at next summer’s World Cup will be severely damaged.
The bad news for Joe Hart in the Sunday Telegraph can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- ‘Don’t Care’ : Joe Hart tells Jesse Lingard off for ‘losing his head’ in Slovenia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Are you watching, Pep? England’s Joe Hart produced stunning saves v Slovenia [Tweets & Video]October 11, 2016
- Joe Hart posts classy Instagram message to Malta keeper Andrew HoggOctober 8, 2016
- Chelsea’s Brazilians + Ivanovic & Julio Cesar hanging out on their day off [Instagram picture]August 14, 2014
- Julio Cesar cries during emotional interview after Brazil 1 – Germany 7 [Video]July 8, 2014
- Idiot! Brazilan fan smashes his TV screen celebrating a Julio Cesar penalty save during Brazil v Chile!June 29, 2014
- Bleeding heart Julio Cesar (QPR) breaks down in tearful goodbye after 7 games for Toronto [Video]June 7, 2014
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016