- David Moyes considering bring Liverpool’s Emre Can on loan to Real Sociedad [AS]
- Theo Zidane (Zinedine’s 3rd son) scores cracking goal for Real Madrid v Espanyol
- Tottenham v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Alexis Sanchez for player of the season so far?! [Graphic]
- Remember the name! Barcelona lad Marc Alegre scores a solo slalom stunner v PSG [Video]
Hart out? England’s #1 on the chopping block as Man City set to sign QPR’s Cesar in January [Sunday Telegraph]
Joe Hart is on the front of the Sunday Telegraph’s sports section as the broadcast cast doubt over the ENgland’s number one’s future at Manchester City.
The Sunday Telegraph claim that Manuel Pellegrini is hoping to sign Julio Cesar from QPR in January, writing:
City are actively seeking a new goalkeeper as well as a central defender when the window opens.
Cesar is desperate to quit QPR having been replaced as the Championship club’s number one by Robert Greene. If the 34 year old does not leave in January then his hopes of representing Brazil at next summer’s World Cup will be severely damaged.
The bad news for Joe Hart in the Sunday Telegraph can be seen below.
- Updated: November 16, 2013