- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Harsh: Cagliari owner Massimo Cellino forced a kid to give away Marek Hamsik’s Napoli shirt
- Updated: November 29, 2012
It’s been Coppa Italia action in Italy throughout the week, and on Tuesday night Napoli squeezed past Cagliari with a narrow 1-0 win courtesy of a Marek Hamsik curler.
At the end of the match the TV cameras caught a strange moment as Cagliari owner Massimo Cellino began lecturing a young boy.
Whilst the players and coaches were milling about on the pitch, owner Cellino made a beeline straight for a kid who was walking around on the pitch with the shirt of Napoli match-winner Marek Hamsik.
Despite the object being of huge value to the youngster, the 55-year-old owner scolded the child for having taken an opposing team’s shirt before he lead him to a steward so that he could give the shirt away.