Harsh: Cagliari owner Massimo Cellino forced a kid to give away Marek Hamsik’s Napoli shirt
- November 29, 2012
It’s been Coppa Italia action in Italy throughout the week, and on Tuesday night Napoli squeezed past Cagliari with a narrow 1-0 win courtesy of a Marek Hamsik curler.
At the end of the match the TV cameras caught a strange moment as Cagliari owner Massimo Cellino began lecturing a young boy.
Whilst the players and coaches were milling about on the pitch, owner Cellino made a beeline straight for a kid who was walking around on the pitch with the shirt of Napoli match-winner Marek Hamsik.
Despite the object being of huge value to the youngster, the 55-year-old owner scolded the child for having taken an opposing team’s shirt before he lead him to a steward so that he could give the shirt away.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”263715″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]