Harry Redknapp: Loic Remy is “too decent” to ditch QPR [video]
The future of Loic Remy remains up in the air.
Remy has been impressive in England ever since arriving at QPR and has banged in the goals at Loftus Road and Newcastle last season.
Having seen a move to Liverpool fall short due to reportedly failing a medical, you wonder who will come in for Remy now.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle have all been linked.
We suspect this might be some sort of kidology from Harry Redknapp, suggesting Remy is “too decent” to utilise his release clause if a big club does come in late in the summer window.
- Harry Redknapp believes current Liverpool side is ‘worst in years’ (Videos)
- Harry Redknapp calls ‘bang average’ Liverpool side the worst he’s see...
- Ex-Spurs & West Ham boss Harry Redknapp was attacked by a gazebo on transfer deadl...
- Harry Redknapp told a story about Paulo Di Canio ratting out a West Ham teammate for ...
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- West Ham target Chelsea’s Loic Remy & 18-year-old Alen Halilovic [Guardian]
- Fan cam footage of Loic Remy’s winner for Chelsea v Sydney FC [Video]
- Chelsea striker Loic Remy scores sublime winner against Sydney [Video]