Harry Redknapp: Loic Remy is “too decent” to ditch QPR [video]
- August 14, 2014
The future of Loic Remy remains up in the air.
Remy has been impressive in England ever since arriving at QPR and has banged in the goals at Loftus Road and Newcastle last season.
Having seen a move to Liverpool fall short due to reportedly failing a medical, you wonder who will come in for Remy now.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Newcastle have all been linked.
We suspect this might be some sort of kidology from Harry Redknapp, suggesting Remy is “too decent” to utilise his release clause if a big club does come in late in the summer window.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]