Harry Redknapp: ‘It’s not possible that Loic Remy failed Liverpool medical, must be another reason’ [Video]
- July 28, 2014
Loic Remy’s move to Liverpool looked all wrapped up over the weekend, with QPR boss Harry Redknapps even confirming the sale had been made on Saturday.
But after carrying out his medical at Melwood on Sunday, Liverpool pulled out of signing Remy, without providing the reasons behind the sudden change of mind.
Rumour abound that it was due to a heart condition that Liverpool discovered at the medical, though this isn’t clear.
QPR boss Harry Redknapp is baffled by what’s gone on, insisting that it’s impossible that Remy failed a medical – ‘there must be another reason’.
Redknapp cited Remy’s Newcastle medical, his stringent exam at QPR, as well as his recent one with France ahead of the World Cup.
The QPR boss didn’t seem overly bothered, saying that ‘their loss is my gain – I get a great striker back, who’s capable of scoring 20 goals a season’.
So if he didn’t fail his medical, then what…?
- Harry Redknapp blasts “disappointing” Tottenham progress since his 2012 dep...
- Ex West Ham & Spurs boss Harry Redknapp joins Twitter; Banters about Frank Lampard...
- Harry Redknapp turns Michael Owen off management in brilliant spoof video
- Former boss Harry Redknapp claims relegated QPR are a Championship team [Audio]
- Harry Redknapp explains why he wishes he could have managed Liverpool [Video]
- Harry Redknapp explains why Liverpool would be his dream job [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi