Harry Redknapp hit in the head with the match ball just before Millwall equalise v QPR in 92nd minute
- October 19, 2013
After bemoaning the way English football is run, we can only imagine what Harry Redknapp thought of England’s two excellent wins over Montenegro and Poland.
On Saturday it was back to the Championship for Redknapp and high flying QPR who had to go to Millwall – never an easy place to go in England’s second tier.
QPR looked to have shown their title credentials when the clock ticked to 90 minutes played, thanks to goals from Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin.
Cue the incident below, which sees Redknapp hit in the head with the ball, the Millwall fans go mad and then Jermaine Easter scores for the Lions.
‘Arry is probably still chewing over how this all panned out so badly!
- Harry Redknapp told a story about Paulo Di Canio ratting out a West Ham teammate for ...
- Harry Redknapp blasts “disappointing” Tottenham progress since his 2012 dep...
- Ex West Ham & Spurs boss Harry Redknapp joins Twitter; Banters about Frank Lampard...
- Harry Redknapp turns Michael Owen off management in brilliant spoof video
- Former boss Harry Redknapp claims relegated QPR are a Championship team [Audio]
- Harry Redknapp explains why he wishes he could have managed Liverpool [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...