Harry Redknapp hit in the head with the match ball just before Millwall equalise v QPR in 92nd minute
- October 19, 2013
After bemoaning the way English football is run, we can only imagine what Harry Redknapp thought of England’s two excellent wins over Montenegro and Poland.
On Saturday it was back to the Championship for Redknapp and high flying QPR who had to go to Millwall – never an easy place to go in England’s second tier.
QPR looked to have shown their title credentials when the clock ticked to 90 minutes played, thanks to goals from Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin.
Cue the incident below, which sees Redknapp hit in the head with the ball, the Millwall fans go mad and then Jermaine Easter scores for the Lions.
‘Arry is probably still chewing over how this all panned out so badly!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...