Harry Redknapp hit in the head with the match ball just before Millwall equalise v QPR in 92nd minute
- October 19, 2013
After bemoaning the way English football is run, we can only imagine what Harry Redknapp thought of England’s two excellent wins over Montenegro and Poland.
On Saturday it was back to the Championship for Redknapp and high flying QPR who had to go to Millwall – never an easy place to go in England’s second tier.
QPR looked to have shown their title credentials when the clock ticked to 90 minutes played, thanks to goals from Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin.
Cue the incident below, which sees Redknapp hit in the head with the ball, the Millwall fans go mad and then Jermaine Easter scores for the Lions.
‘Arry is probably still chewing over how this all panned out so badly!
- Harry Redknapp blasts “disappointing” Tottenham progress since his 2012 dep...
- Ex West Ham & Spurs boss Harry Redknapp joins Twitter; Banters about Frank Lampard...
- Harry Redknapp turns Michael Owen off management in brilliant spoof video
- Former boss Harry Redknapp claims relegated QPR are a Championship team [Audio]
- Harry Redknapp explains why he wishes he could have managed Liverpool [Video]
- Harry Redknapp explains why Liverpool would be his dream job [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi