- Arsenal fan lays into Olivier Giroud for ‘brainless’ sending off v QPR [Video]
- Neymar: I don’t know if I’ll ever be as good as Ronaldo or Messi [Globo]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Alexis Sanchez has so much self-confidence that sometimes he’s too individual’ [Video]
- Chelsea accused of diving again! Big Sam: Ivanovic went looking for a penalty [Video]
- Arsenal’s Flamini & Rosicky: ‘QPR penalty was harsh, but we forgive ref – it’s Christmas’ [Video]
Harry Redknapp hit in the head with the match ball just before Millwall equalise v QPR in 92nd minute
After bemoaning the way English football is run, we can only imagine what Harry Redknapp thought of England’s two excellent wins over Montenegro and Poland.
On Saturday it was back to the Championship for Redknapp and high flying QPR who had to go to Millwall – never an easy place to go in England’s second tier.
QPR looked to have shown their title credentials when the clock ticked to 90 minutes played, thanks to goals from Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin.
Cue the incident below, which sees Redknapp hit in the head with the ball, the Millwall fans go mad and then Jermaine Easter scores for the Lions.
‘Arry is probably still chewing over how this all panned out so badly!
- Updated: October 19, 2013