Harry Redknapp disagrees with Barton: ‘Even if Rooney didn’t smoke, he wouldn’t be better than Ronaldo’ [Video]
- April 4, 2014
Joey Barton had a pretty forthright say on Wayne Rooney in a radio chinwag with Clive Woodward yesterday, arguing that he doesn’t believe Wazza is world class.
Barton did though say that Rooney should have become world class, but failed to due to his lifestyle; and that had he lived like Ronaldo, he could have become even better than the 2013 Ballon D’Or.
Barton’s manager Harry Redknapp gave his two penneth on the whole furore during his presser today, disagreeing with Joey, with a rather eyebrow raising reasoning.
Redknapp said ‘No, I wouldn’t say he’d be better than Ronaldo if he didn’t smoke’.
Who said anything about smoking? Rooney enjoys the odd ciggy on a night out, but is he actually a regular and consistent smoker as Redknapp implied?
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...