Harder to Miss than Score! Connor Pain (Melbourne Victory) misses open goal v WS Wanderers
- December 28, 2013
Connor Pain’s name seems to invite a form of unfortunate nominative determinism, such is the random acts of bad luck he seems to find himself in.
The Melbourne Victory striker produced this sensational miss in his side’s 1-1 draw at Western Sydney Wanderers in this morning’s A-League fixture, somehow managing to miss a gaping open goal (although he did lose his footing at the vital moment.
Lucky for him, his miss didn’t cause his side too much Pain, as they managed a late equaliser to rescue a point.
Still though, take nothing away from the epicness of the miss!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]