Hard Man? Ireland Number 2 Roy Keane takes fun photo at the Aviva Stadium
- May 29, 2014
Roy Keane has certainly mellowed with age.
The erstwhile hard man of English football has gradually cooled off with age, to the point that Martin O’ Neill even joked that he himself was the bad cop of the dynamic in their Ireland management partnership.
Keano took a fun promotional photo at Ireland’s Aviva Stadium today that would have been simply unthinkable back in his United days, posing behind a headless model statue with a big cheesy grin on his face.
He’ll undoubtedly redeem himself with some characteristic rant in the upcoming internationals!
- Scotland bag a point at the Republic of Ireland [Official Highlights]
- An Irish journalist asks Ireland’s Alex Pearce if he’d like to “rear ...
- Twitter goes crazy as Andy Townsend returns for one last game on ITV [Best Tweets]
- England fans troll the Irish singing ‘Sepp Blatter, he paid for your ground’...
- Mega International Friendly Odds: 18/1 on Ireland to win, or 9/1 on England!!!
- Eamon Dunphy defends the FAI for taking €5m off FIFA after the Thierry Henry handball [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi