Hard Man? Ireland Number 2 Roy Keane takes fun photo at the Aviva Stadium
- May 29, 2014
Roy Keane has certainly mellowed with age.
The erstwhile hard man of English football has gradually cooled off with age, to the point that Martin O’ Neill even joked that he himself was the bad cop of the dynamic in their Ireland management partnership.
Keano took a fun promotional photo at Ireland’s Aviva Stadium today that would have been simply unthinkable back in his United days, posing behind a headless model statue with a big cheesy grin on his face.
He’ll undoubtedly redeem himself with some characteristic rant in the upcoming internationals!
- Man United legend Roy Keane is suing Paddy Power for a billboard featuring his face [Pi...
- Scotland bag a point at the Republic of Ireland [Official Highlights]
- An Irish journalist asks Ireland’s Alex Pearce if he’d like to “rear ...
- Twitter goes crazy as Andy Townsend returns for one last game on ITV [Best Tweets]
- England fans troll the Irish singing ‘Sepp Blatter, he paid for your ground’...
- Mega International Friendly Odds: 18/1 on Ireland to win, or 9/1 on England!!!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...