Hard Man? Ireland Number 2 Roy Keane takes fun photo at the Aviva Stadium
Roy Keane has certainly mellowed with age.
The erstwhile hard man of English football has gradually cooled off with age, to the point that Martin O’ Neill even joked that he himself was the bad cop of the dynamic in their Ireland management partnership.
Keano took a fun promotional photo at Ireland’s Aviva Stadium today that would have been simply unthinkable back in his United days, posing behind a headless model statue with a big cheesy grin on his face.
He’ll undoubtedly redeem himself with some characteristic rant in the upcoming internationals!
Watch Live Stream
- Stoke City’s Jon Walters hilarious quotes on his recent surgery ahead of Euro 2016March 31st, 2016
- Newcastle goalkeeper Rob Elliot picks up painful injury playing for Ireland [Tweets]March 29th, 2016
- Prankster calls in Sky Sports News pretending to be Stoke City’s Shay Given [Tweets]March 27th, 2016
- Martin O’Neill jokes that ugly WAGs will be banned from Ireland’s Euro 2016 camp (Video)March 25th, 2016
- Roma’s Daniele De Rossi admits he is a fan of Oasis, Roy Keane and Glasgow [Football Italia]May 6th, 2016
- The FAI post Roy Keane-inspired message of support to Irish hero Conor McGregorApril 20th, 2016
- Roy Keane has wasted no time (jokingly) digging boot into Gary Neville after 1st Valencia defeatDecember 10th, 2015
- ‘No Real Quality’: Roy Keane excoriated Man United after Champions League exit (Video)December 10th, 2015