- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Happy Slappy: Thiago Motta vs Mario Balotelli (at the Italian pre-Euro 2012 photo shoot)
- Updated: May 31, 2012
Days after stating “if someone throws a banana at me in the street, I will go to prison because I will kill him,” Mario Balotelli has got involved in a bout of fisty-cuffs.
Happily the cause had nothing to do with racism; rather it was a classic case of Super Mario shenanigans.
As the Italian team lined-up like a class of schoolboys for their photo shoot ahead of Euro 2012, Manchester City forward Balotelli and PSG midfielder Thiago Motta got involved in a silly fight.
Prankster Balotelli started the flare-up by messing with Motta’s tie, and Thiago retaliated with a slap on the back of the attacker’s head.
Relate Link: Kick TV on Mario Balotelli’s threats to kill racists.