- Enhanced Acca! Back Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid & Juventus all to win at 8/1
- Tottenham stars Eriksen & Dier take on Townsend & Bentaleb in FIFA 15 tournament [Video]
- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
Happy now, Jose? No great discernible difference between Juan Mata’s performance v Steaua and any other (Individual Highlights)
After being ostracised by manager Jose Mourinho for the start of the season, Jonny Kills was brought back in from the cold against Steaua Bucharest, and by all accounts he was Chelsea’s best player.
Playing in the middle of the top 3 between Oscar and Schurrle, Mata did what he does best, working between the lines and creating the play in the final third.
Mata did perhaps add some work-rate to his performance, but the suggestion that he was lazy in the first place was ludicrous.
Mata was subbed for mystery man Willian on 81′, with the game wrapped up, and there was a noted handshake from boss Mourinho.
Watch Juan Mata’s performance v Steaua midweek, and try to detect any discernible difference between this performance, and any other in which he won club player of the year last season.
Happy now, Jose?
[gthumb id="361572" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 5, 2013