#HangTime: Cristiano Ronaldo’s trademark ‘big air’ leap and header strikes again
- May 17, 2013
Two years after scoring the winner with an awesome ‘Hang Time’ header in the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo has reproduced what’s becoming his signature move in tonight’s Cup final against Atleti.
Cristiano leapt like a salmon to meet Modric’s corner in the 13th minute, leaving Atleti defender Godin stuck to his feet.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...