Hand(s) of God : Alexei Eremenko sent off for blatant doubled-armed volleyball spike against Georgia
- October 12, 2012
Volleyball was spotted during the World Cup qualifiers.
The only surprising thing is that Finland’s Alexei Eremenko was only shown a second yellow for this hilariously blatant attempt to score with the hand(s) against Georgia.
To be fair to him, once shown the second yellow, he ran straight off, presumably to get digging a hole and hide in it after the least subversive hand ball goal attempt ever.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”244681″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...