- Arsenal have bid €40m for Palermo’s Paulo Dybala, Borussia Dortmund are offering €48m [Clarin]
- Nemanja Vidic set to leave Inter Milan on loan for Juventus, not Man United [La Stampa]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has set a new trophy record during his Man United & Real Madrid career [Graphic]
- Fan Cam: Radamel Falcao’s header v Aston Villa, Man United fans go wild
- Chelsea’s Didier Drogba suspected of cheating after 2014 Miss World Netherlands drops hint
Hand(s) of God : Alexei Eremenko sent off for blatant doubled-armed volleyball spike against Georgia
Volleyball was spotted during the World Cup qualifiers.
The only surprising thing is that Finland’s Alexei Eremenko was only shown a second yellow for this hilariously blatant attempt to score with the hand(s) against Georgia.
To be fair to him, once shown the second yellow, he ran straight off, presumably to get digging a hole and hide in it after the least subversive hand ball goal attempt ever.
- Updated: October 12, 2012