Hand(s) of God : Alexei Eremenko sent off for blatant doubled-armed volleyball spike against Georgia
- October 12, 2012
Volleyball was spotted during the World Cup qualifiers.
The only surprising thing is that Finland’s Alexei Eremenko was only shown a second yellow for this hilariously blatant attempt to score with the hand(s) against Georgia.
To be fair to him, once shown the second yellow, he ran straight off, presumably to get digging a hole and hide in it after the least subversive hand ball goal attempt ever.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”244681″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...