Handball? Didn’t look like it! Nemanja Matic opener ruled out for Chelsea v Aston Villa
- March 15, 2014
Not a handball! Should be 1-0 Chelsea… pic.twitter.com/UTZ5lPrQsx
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) March 15, 2014
Chelsea’s title charge took them to Villa Park on Saturday, a ground where Jose Mourinho has never won a match before (crazy stat!).
The Blues should have been leading against Aston Villa just before the break but Nemanja Matic’s goal at the back post was ruled out for handball.
Referee Chris Foy ruled the goal out for handball – looked ok to us, as we suggest in the Tweet above.
Could this be the goal that stalls the Chelsea run for the Premier League title?
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- John Terry tips ‘different class’ Radamel Falcao to succeed at Chelsea (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi