Handball? Didn’t look like it! Nemanja Matic opener ruled out for Chelsea v Aston Villa
- March 15, 2014
Not a handball! Should be 1-0 Chelsea… pic.twitter.com/UTZ5lPrQsx
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) March 15, 2014
Chelsea’s title charge took them to Villa Park on Saturday, a ground where Jose Mourinho has never won a match before (crazy stat!).
The Blues should have been leading against Aston Villa just before the break but Nemanja Matic’s goal at the back post was ruled out for handball.
Referee Chris Foy ruled the goal out for handball – looked ok to us, as we suggest in the Tweet above.
Could this be the goal that stalls the Chelsea run for the Premier League title?
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...