- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho found an interesting way to stay warm v Ludogorets [Vine]
- FACT: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last 12 CL matches, overtakes Raul
- Roberto Mancini reveals ambition to manage Arsenal and the Italian national team
- Playboy! Ref at Ludogorets v Liverpool gives a tacky wink to the camera before kick off [Vine]
Handball? Didn’t look like it! Nemanja Matic opener ruled out for Chelsea v Aston Villa
Not a handball! Should be 1-0 Chelsea… pic.twitter.com/UTZ5lPrQsx
— 101 Great Goals (@101greatgoals) March 15, 2014
Chelsea’s title charge took them to Villa Park on Saturday, a ground where Jose Mourinho has never won a match before (crazy stat!).
The Blues should have been leading against Aston Villa just before the break but Nemanja Matic’s goal at the back post was ruled out for handball.
Referee Chris Foy ruled the goal out for handball – looked ok to us, as we suggest in the Tweet above.
Could this be the goal that stalls the Chelsea run for the Premier League title?
- Updated: March 15, 2014