- Tottenham fan favourite Gareth Bale admits he was an Arsenal fan
- Fixed or just woeful? Albanian club accused of throwing game in farcical 5 minutes [Video]
- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker [Pictures]
Bild are reporting on Thursday that Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker.
The streaker, named Ernie, is well-known in the German football world, having repeatedly taken off his clothes at major sporting events in the past.
Dressed only in baseball cap, sunglasses and shoes, Ernie walked around Hamburg’s training ground in just his birthday suit.
Comically, Hamburg’s players reportedly clapped the streaker, who return the love by striking a muscle-flexing pose.
See the pictures below.
- Updated: July 24, 2014