- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
- Watch Swindon Town’s Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo amazing skills [Video]
- Chelsea reach agreement with £7m rated striker Andrej Kramarić [Di Marzio]
- Top 5 Spurs U-21 goalkeeper saves of 2014 [Video]
Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker [Pictures]
Bild are reporting on Thursday that Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker.
The streaker, named Ernie, is well-known in the German football world, having repeatedly taken off his clothes at major sporting events in the past.
Dressed only in baseball cap, sunglasses and shoes, Ernie walked around Hamburg’s training ground in just his birthday suit.
Comically, Hamburg’s players reportedly clapped the streaker, who return the love by striking a muscle-flexing pose.
See the pictures below.
- Updated: July 24, 2014