Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker [Pictures]
- July 24, 2014
Bild are reporting on Thursday that Hamburg’s pre-season training session was interrupted by a middle-age male streaker.
The streaker, named Ernie, is well-known in the German football world, having repeatedly taken off his clothes at major sporting events in the past.
Dressed only in baseball cap, sunglasses and shoes, Ernie walked around Hamburg’s training ground in just his birthday suit.
Comically, Hamburg’s players reportedly clapped the streaker, who return the love by striking a muscle-flexing pose.
See the pictures below.
- Bayern Munich v Hamburg: Watch a Live Stream
- Watford are poised to sign Swiss international midfielder Valon Behrami from Hamburg [D...
- Rafael van der Vaart leaves Hamburg for Spanish side Real Betis [Video]
- Hamburg edge past Karlsruhe in ridiculously dramatic relegation play-off [Highlights]
- Hamburg striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga gets his backside rubbed by physio [Vine]
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...