- Steven Gerrard & Bergkamp make Sky’s Premier League XI over Roy Keane/Scholes & Shearer… [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s Jack Colback & Paul Dummett speak post-Everton win as Pardew dodges press [Video]
- Chicharito scores at Real Madrid training, after slick stepover skills from Isco [Video]
- Gooner Bully expects Arsenal to finish in the Top 3 after West Ham win [Video]
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla: ‘If Alexis Sanchez wants to take the next penalty, no problem!
Ha! West Ham boss Sam Allardyce has a good chuckle at Swansea’s Chico Flores for play acting [Video & GIF]
Sam Allardici Sam Allardyce employed his 4-6-0 formation again on Sunday as West Ham secured a valuable and creditable point at Swansea in a goalless draw.
It wasn’t quite the derby victory at Spurs but it was an improvement on the home defeat to Manchester City and keeps the Hammers in striking distance of Swansea and mid-table.
One of the undoubted highlights came on the touchline as Swansea’s Spanish defender Chico Flores writhed on the floor holding his face after a clash with West Ham substitute Carlton Cole.
After questioning whether Flores was hit, Allardyce had a good laugh when the Swansea centre back got up.
So incensed was Flores that he eventually had to be restrained by Swansea team mate Angel Rangel.
If more managers laugh at diving, it should help fight against simulation!
Video and GIF of the incident, highlighted on MOTD2, can be seen below.
- Updated: October 28, 2013