Ha! West Ham boss Sam Allardyce has a good chuckle at Swansea’s Chico Flores for play acting [Video & GIF]
Sam Allardici Sam Allardyce employed his 4-6-0 formation again on Sunday as West Ham secured a valuable and creditable point at Swansea in a goalless draw.
It wasn’t quite the derby victory at Spurs but it was an improvement on the home defeat to Manchester City and keeps the Hammers in striking distance of Swansea and mid-table.
One of the undoubted highlights came on the touchline as Swansea’s Spanish defender Chico Flores writhed on the floor holding his face after a clash with West Ham substitute Carlton Cole.
After questioning whether Flores was hit, Allardyce had a good laugh when the Swansea centre back got up.
So incensed was Flores that he eventually had to be restrained by Swansea team mate Angel Rangel.
If more managers laugh at diving, it should help fight against simulation!
Video and GIF of the incident, highlighted on MOTD2, can be seen below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sam Allardyce could make Sunderland return if takeover goes through [The Sun]October 20, 2016
- You have to feel sorry for Big Sam Allardyce getting England sack after Scott McGarvey’s reveleationsOctober 13, 2016
- It seems Wayne Rooney didn’t lose much sleep over Big Sam’s England sackingOctober 6, 2016
- Incredible story about St George’s Park Wifi further exposes Big Sam’s enormous egoOctober 4, 2016
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Dimitri Payet has a ridiculously low buyout clause in event of West Ham relegationDecember 10, 2016
- West Ham beat Spurs to sign Murat Saglam [Times]December 8, 2016
- West Ham to make January move for Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini [Telegraph]December 7, 2016