- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti commiserated with each and every San Lorenzo player after Final [Video]
- Scarlets RFU player Liam Williams player apologizes for dressing up as Wilfried Bony with blackface
- Gus Poyet post-Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1: ‘I was going to take Adam Johnson off!’ [Video]
- ‘Absolutely devastated’: Alan Pardew & Steven Taylor post Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1 [Video]
- “A joy to watch” – Bellamy & Redknapp hail “fantastic” Liverpool after 2-2 draw v Arsenal [Video]
Gutted!!! Giuseppe Rossi appears to have seriously injured his knee for a third time
Fiorentina’s 1-0 win over Livorno has come at a heavy cost.
It is feared that Fiorentina striker Giuseppe Rossi, Serie A’s current top scorer, has damaged the cruciate in his right knee for a third time.
Rossi departed after falling badly on 71 minutes and he is set to undergo tests in the coming hours to assess the situation.
The former Manchester United and Villarreal forward has spent years out of the game and there are now serious fears that this could be the end of his career.
In the short term this is bad news for Fiorentina’s top 3 hopes as well as Italy’s World Cup chances.
A fully fit Rossi had a real opportunity to make an impact in Brazil.
Seriously gutted for one of the good guys in football.
- Updated: January 5, 2014