Gutted!!! Giuseppe Rossi appears to have seriously injured his knee for a third time
- January 5, 2014
Fiorentina’s 1-0 win over Livorno has come at a heavy cost.
It is feared that Fiorentina striker Giuseppe Rossi, Serie A’s current top scorer, has damaged the cruciate in his right knee for a third time.
Rossi departed after falling badly on 71 minutes and he is set to undergo tests in the coming hours to assess the situation.
The former Manchester United and Villarreal forward has spent years out of the game and there are now serious fears that this could be the end of his career.
In the short term this is bad news for Fiorentina’s top 3 hopes as well as Italy’s World Cup chances.
A fully fit Rossi had a real opportunity to make an impact in Brazil.
Seriously gutted for one of the good guys in football.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...