Gutted! Chile’s Junior Fernandes breaks leg in horror injury, out of the World Cup [video]
- April 17, 2014
This video is not for the squeamish and you have to feel sorry for Junior Fernandes who would have been part of Chile’s squad at the World Cup.
Junior Fernandes suffered a horror injury last night playing for Dinamo Zagreb in their 3-0 win at Split on Wednesday evening.
The 25-year-old Chilean forward is on loan from Bayer Leverkusen.
Fernandes had scored the second goal of the game before suffering a nasty injury.
- A horrific ankle break you don’t want to see: Marko Biskupovic (Universidad Catol...
- Ouch! Thibaut Courtois takes a knee to the head
- DISGRACE! Almeria’s Hélder Barbosa got away with a shocking two footed lunge on A...
- Serious ouch! Giampaolo Pazzini overhead kicks Kamel Glik in the face
- A mortal kombat finishing move was spotted in a youth match in Brazil, shockingly no fo...
- Alvaro Morata black eye injury during Osasuna 0 – Real Madrid 2
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi