Gus Poyet presser post Chelsea 1 – Sunderland 2: If I was Jose Mourinho I’d be mad too!
- April 19, 2014
Sunderland boss Gus Poyet was “not surprised” that his bottom-of-the-table team beat Chelsea on Saturday tea time.
For many it was a huge shock, but Poyet pointed out that his Sunderland side usually play better against the top sides in the Premier League.
Poyet was then predictably asked about the late penalty decision that gave Sunderland victory at Stamford Bridge.
And, the Uruguayan admitted he “never expected” to get a decision at Chelsea, where he spent a few years as a player.
Finally, Poyet said he felt for Jose Mourinho and his staff and would have acted in a similar manner…
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans scored for the 2nd week running for Anderlecht (Video)
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi