- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
- Arsenal are 11/2 to beat Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League!!!!
- Stephanie Roche tries to recreate THAT Puskas nominated goal on French TV [Video]
- Bayern Munich are 4/1 to beat Manchester City in the Champions League!!!!
Gus Poyet believes Sunderland can still avoid relegation [Video]
This season’s relegation battle looks set to go right to the wire.
With bottom side Fulham just 4 points from safety, a win, essentially – no side is cut off or out of it yet, and all sides in danger of the drop have reason to believe they can avoid it.
Sunderland are one such case: 2nd from bottom on 24 points, it’s still in their hands to get out of trouble, as manager Gus Poyet said in today’s press conference.
Calling on the whole city to get behind the team, Poyet says he and his players will believe they can do it right until the last game of the season, regardless of what’s being said on the outside.
- Updated: March 14, 2014