- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Gunnerblog presents “Bad Buys For Life” (ft. Arsenal’s Park-Diddy ft. Nicklas Bendtner)
Is Gunnerblog gonna release an album for Christmas?
Friend of 101GG, Gunnerblog, is rather good at creating the spoof videos for his beloved Arsenal, and now the diehard Gooner has turned his lyrical attention to two of the club’s biggest flops: Park Chu-Young and Nicklas Bendtner.
Sampling the tune “Bad Boys For Life”, Gunnerblog has taken the point of view of the Arsenal failures to explain why they are still at the Emirates.
Bottom line: We aint going nowhere. We can’t be sold. We’re bad buys for life!
See the excellent spoof video below.
- Updated: November 21, 2013