Gulf Cup Final Golazo : Emirati Omar Abdulrahman gives UAE the lead with solo stunner
- January 18, 2013
The 2013 Gulf Cup final between the UAE and Iraq was a bit epic.
A golazo apiece meant the game was taken into extra-time, the Emiratis eventually winning out 2-1.
The highlight of the showpiece was undoubtedly the opening goal of the game, scored by afro-headed Emirati Omar Abdulrahman.
Picking the ball up midway inside the Iraqi half, he weaved his way into the box, pulled off a slick feint, and finished (albeit with the aid of a deflection).
Abdulrahman’s star shone throughout the tournament. With a decisive goal and performance in the final, and with a funky look that can’t help but draw attention, the Al Ain may find himself playing further afield in the near future.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”287088″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...