Gulf Cup Final Golazo : Emirati Omar Abdulrahman gives UAE the lead with solo stunner
- January 18, 2013
The 2013 Gulf Cup final between the UAE and Iraq was a bit epic.
A golazo apiece meant the game was taken into extra-time, the Emiratis eventually winning out 2-1.
The highlight of the showpiece was undoubtedly the opening goal of the game, scored by afro-headed Emirati Omar Abdulrahman.
Picking the ball up midway inside the Iraqi half, he weaved his way into the box, pulled off a slick feint, and finished (albeit with the aid of a deflection).
Abdulrahman’s star shone throughout the tournament. With a decisive goal and performance in the final, and with a funky look that can’t help but draw attention, the Al Ain may find himself playing further afield in the near future.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”287088″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...