Great pictures! Everton talisman Marouane Fellaini colours his Afro Silver for charity
- May 16, 2013
As promised, Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has dyed his hair silver.
The Belgian international has been in sensational form for David Moyes’ side in 2013/2014 and promised to change the colour of his afro if £25,000 was raised for Everton in the Community – the club’s official charity.
Pictures below come from Everton’s annual awards night.
The bottom picture features, Vellios Apostolos, Nikica Jelavic and Fellaini.
No doubt the Chelsea fans will enjoy Fellaini’s look on Sunday for Everton’s final Premier League game of the season…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...