Great pictures! Everton talisman Marouane Fellaini colours his Afro Silver for charity
- May 16, 2013
As promised, Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has dyed his hair silver.
The Belgian international has been in sensational form for David Moyes’ side in 2013/2014 and promised to change the colour of his afro if £25,000 was raised for Everton in the Community – the club’s official charity.
Pictures below come from Everton’s annual awards night.
The bottom picture features, Vellios Apostolos, Nikica Jelavic and Fellaini.
No doubt the Chelsea fans will enjoy Fellaini’s look on Sunday for Everton’s final Premier League game of the season…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi