Great marketing! Adidas destroy France’s infamous 2010 World Cup bus [Pictures & video]
- May 27, 2014
France head to the World Cup with a young talented side that scraped through the play-offs against Ukraine.
Battling in Group E, alongside Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras, Les Bleus have a real chance with quality players throughout their side.
But, the ghosts of a horrible 2010 World Cup campaign, after the surprise of making the 2006 final, linger for France.
South Africa was an unmitigated disaster, Raymond Domenech lost control of way too many egos and the revolt at Knysna will live long in the memory.
So, kudos to Adidas for a marketing stunt that looks set to go viral (if it hasn’t already) but could also clear the air for Didier Deschamps’ side.
Last night, Adidas very publicly destroyed the bus that the France team infamously argued on and travelled round South Africa in one of the most disastrous World Cup campaigns in memory.
Video and pictures of the destroyed 2010 World Cup France bus can be seen above and below.
— adidas France (@adidasFR) May 26, 2014
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi