Great marketing! Adidas destroy France’s infamous 2010 World Cup bus [Pictures & video]
France head to the World Cup with a young talented side that scraped through the play-offs against Ukraine.
Battling in Group E, alongside Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras, Les Bleus have a real chance with quality players throughout their side.
But, the ghosts of a horrible 2010 World Cup campaign, after the surprise of making the 2006 final, linger for France.
South Africa was an unmitigated disaster, Raymond Domenech lost control of way too many egos and the revolt at Knysna will live long in the memory.
So, kudos to Adidas for a marketing stunt that looks set to go viral (if it hasn’t already) but could also clear the air for Didier Deschamps’ side.
Last night, Adidas very publicly destroyed the bus that the France team infamously argued on and travelled round South Africa in one of the most disastrous World Cup campaigns in memory.
Video and pictures of the destroyed 2010 World Cup France bus can be seen above and below.
— adidas France (@adidasFR) May 26, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advertSeptember 18, 2014
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]August 14, 2014
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]July 31, 2014
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s biggest clubsJuly 15, 2014
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Three Holland players went out partying after the defeat to FranceOctober 13, 2016
- Man United’s Paul Pogba posts video of outrageous new haircut following France goal (Video)October 11, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United stars earn rave reviews v Holland [L’Equipe]October 11, 2016