- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
Great Girlfriend! A Spurs fan got Hugo Boss cologne Valentines gift as a nod to keeper Lloris
It seems some football-themed gifts were exchanged for Valentines Day yesterday.
With many blokes living, eating, and sleeping football, it’s probably no wonder some better halves found themselves buying football related presents for their boyfriends.
One Spurs fan got a nice Hugo Lloris-themed pressie – a bottle of Hugo Boss cologne.
What a great girlfriend!
The fan posted the gift below on reddit.
- Updated: February 15, 2014