- Juventus post Paul Pogba highlights video on Instagram after Chievo win
- PSV attacker Memphis Depay backs away from an opponent in training [Video]
- UAE star Omar Abdulrahman turns on the style in training [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo dressed up as a homeless street performer before surprising young fan [Full Video]
- A hilarious dribbling FAIL from Mexico! Yorleys Mena (Morelia) v Leon [Video]
Graphics: Predicted Real Madrid v Manchester United team sheets (Cleverley or Jones, Young or Nani?)
As the hype gathers pace ahead of Wednesday night’s Champions League match at he Santiago Bernbaeu stadium, fans across the globe are trying to guess what the starting elevens will be when Real Madrid kick off against Manchester United.
Spanish papers Marca and Sport have revealed their pre-match thoughts, with the papers struggling to agree on the Red Devils XI.
While the Spanish outlets both agree that Sir Alex Ferguson will send out his troops in a 4-5-1 formation, there is a difference of opinion on who will play alongside Michael Carrick in the United central midfield, while there is also uncertainty on who will occupy the left wing for the Mancunians.
As to the central midfield quandary the decision seems to be whether Tom Cleverley or Phil Jones will picked for the start, while shifting attention to United’s left wing, Ashley Young appears to be battling Luis Nani for a starting berth.
- Updated: February 13, 2013