Graphic: The most capped Champions League XI make an awesome team (ft. Casillas, Maldini, Xavi, Scholes & Henry)
- November 28, 2013
The excellent @jouracule has circulated a graphic on Thursday showing a team made up of “the most capped” Champions League XI.
The list was inspired by Zlatan Ibrahimovic joining the exclusive club on Wednesday night for PSG in the French club’s 2-1 home win over Olympiakos.
By definition, making a team of the the most capped players in Champions League history is always likely to throw up some wonderful football names, and that’s proven true on paper.
Enjoy a graphic of the most capped Champions League XI below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...