- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
Graphic: The 30 best paid managers in world football
Brazilian sports business consulting firm Pluri Consultoria have produced a rather interesting list, detailing the 30 best paid managers in world football.
Sitting atop the list is none other than the Special One, with Jose Mourinho taking home 15,3million euros a year. Intriguingly, the Portuguese coach was booed last night at the Bernabeu due to Real Madrid’s poor start to the La Liga campaign.
The next two names, Carlo Ancelotti and Marcelo Lippi remind us of the financial power held by PSG and Guangzhou Evergrande respectively.
Premier League bosses account for seven of the top 30 and England manager Roy Hodgson brings up the rear as the last name on the list.
A couple of observations: David Moyes isn’t doing too bad managing a club considered to lack real resources. And for actual days work compared to income, how easy is international management?!
- Updated: November 28, 2012