- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Graphic: Should Barcelona line up 3-4-3 for the second leg with AC Milan?
- Updated: March 7, 2013
As the first week of last 16 second leg Champions League ties comes to a close, all eyes are now starting to drift towards next Tuesday’s games.
Despite the fact Schalke-Galatasaray is locked at 1-1, it is fair to say the globe will be watching to see if Barcelona can turn around their 2-0 deficit against AC Milan next Tuesday evening at the Nou Camp.
In Barcelona they are fretting after a listless display in the San Siro and two El Clasico defeats to Real Madrid.
It is fair to say Lionel Messi and the rest of the Barcelona first XI have looked tired and results suggest they are missing the leadership of coach Tito Vilanova.
The progression of Real Madrid to the Champions League quarter-finals has only heightened the fear in Barcelona and various suggestions are being put forward for the second leg with AC Milan.
Earlier this week we detailed the suggestion that Barcelona bring in the top scorer in Spain’s second division: Gerard Deulofeu.
Today, El Mundo Deportivo splash with the idea that Barcelona should play 3-4-3 to get back into the tie with the following XI: Valdés, Adriano, Puyol, Alba, Pique, Iniesta, Busquets, Messi, Tello, Villa and Pedro.