- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
GRAPHIC: Liverpool’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
As the new Premier League season creeps into focus, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
As far as Liverpool fans are concerned Brendan Rodgers appears to blessed with a massive squad for 2014-15, even though Luis Suarez is sure to be missed.
Illustrating just how many options Liverpool have, below is a graphic of two possible starting XIs available to the Reds.
It’s also worth pointing out that Joe Allen, Sebastian Coates and Kolo Toure, are all extra players not included in the graphic.
Moreover, Liverpool are expected to sign fullbacks Alberto Moreno and Javi Manquillo before the season starts.
- Updated: August 5, 2014