GRAPHIC: Liverpool’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
- August 5, 2014
As the new Premier League season creeps into focus, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
As far as Liverpool fans are concerned Brendan Rodgers appears to blessed with a massive squad for 2014-15, even though Luis Suarez is sure to be missed.
Illustrating just how many options Liverpool have, below is a graphic of two possible starting XIs available to the Reds.
It’s also worth pointing out that Joe Allen, Sebastian Coates and Kolo Toure, are all extra players not included in the graphic.
Moreover, Liverpool are expected to sign fullbacks Alberto Moreno and Javi Manquillo before the season starts.
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Tottenham may sign Liverpool flop Rickie Lambert, or alternatively Javier Hernandez [Th...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli performs acrobatics in his garden [Instagram video]
- Liverpool’s Andre Wisdom gives his first interview after joining Norwich on loan ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi