GRAPHIC: Liverpool’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
- August 5, 2014
As the new Premier League season creeps into focus, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
As far as Liverpool fans are concerned Brendan Rodgers appears to blessed with a massive squad for 2014-15, even though Luis Suarez is sure to be missed.
Illustrating just how many options Liverpool have, below is a graphic of two possible starting XIs available to the Reds.
It’s also worth pointing out that Joe Allen, Sebastian Coates and Kolo Toure, are all extra players not included in the graphic.
Moreover, Liverpool are expected to sign fullbacks Alberto Moreno and Javi Manquillo before the season starts.
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Dejan Lovren destroyed on Twitter as Liverpool lose 3-0 at home to West Ham
- Ex-Liverpool man Ryan Babel apologizes for sexist rant on Snapchat
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...