- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
GRAPHIC: Liverpool’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
- August 5, 2014
As the new Premier League season creeps into focus, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
As far as Liverpool fans are concerned Brendan Rodgers appears to blessed with a massive squad for 2014-15, even though Luis Suarez is sure to be missed.
Illustrating just how many options Liverpool have, below is a graphic of two possible starting XIs available to the Reds.
It’s also worth pointing out that Joe Allen, Sebastian Coates and Kolo Toure, are all extra players not included in the graphic.
Moreover, Liverpool are expected to sign fullbacks Alberto Moreno and Javi Manquillo before the season starts.