- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
GRAPHIC: Arsenal’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
As the new Premier League season moves ever closer, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
For Arsenal the outlook seems to be very promising following a summer which has seen Arsene Wenger surprisingly spend early money in the transfer window.
Alexis Sanchez is the big named star to join the Emirates, while Mathieu Debuchy has offset the departure of Bacary Sagna, and Calum Chambers is another big-money signing in defence.
Add into that mix the signing of David Ospina in goal and Joel Campbell’s return to the club after several years on loan, and suddenly Arsenal begin to look very strong indeed.
Analyse Arsenal’s strength in depth in two possible starting XIs mapped out below, and it’s worth noting that Lukas Podolski, Abou Diaby and Tomas Rosicky are also in Arsenal’s squad.
- Updated: August 5, 2014