GRAPHIC: Arsenal’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
- August 5, 2014
As the new Premier League season moves ever closer, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
For Arsenal the outlook seems to be very promising following a summer which has seen Arsene Wenger surprisingly spend early money in the transfer window.
Alexis Sanchez is the big named star to join the Emirates, while Mathieu Debuchy has offset the departure of Bacary Sagna, and Calum Chambers is another big-money signing in defence.
Add into that mix the signing of David Ospina in goal and Joel Campbell’s return to the club after several years on loan, and suddenly Arsenal begin to look very strong indeed.
Analyse Arsenal’s strength in depth in two possible starting XIs mapped out below, and it’s worth noting that Lukas Podolski, Abou Diaby and Tomas Rosicky are also in Arsenal’s squad.
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi