- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
GRAPHIC: Arsenal’s strength in depth mapped out in two possible starting XIs
- August 5, 2014
As the new Premier League season moves ever closer, fans are beginning to assess to strength in depth in their squads before the kick-off.
For Arsenal the outlook seems to be very promising following a summer which has seen Arsene Wenger surprisingly spend early money in the transfer window.
Alexis Sanchez is the big named star to join the Emirates, while Mathieu Debuchy has offset the departure of Bacary Sagna, and Calum Chambers is another big-money signing in defence.
Add into that mix the signing of David Ospina in goal and Joel Campbell’s return to the club after several years on loan, and suddenly Arsenal begin to look very strong indeed.
Analyse Arsenal’s strength in depth in two possible starting XIs mapped out below, and it’s worth noting that Lukas Podolski, Abou Diaby and Tomas Rosicky are also in Arsenal’s squad.