Graph of Liverpool’s points total after 28 games shows Reds’ incredible progress under Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool are now genuine title contenders after last weekend’s Premier League results; putting themselves in the shake-up for the first time since finishing 2nd under Benitze in 2008/09.
And much of the Reds’ progress has been down to manager Brendan Rodgers, who’s instilled his pass and move philosophy on the club, as well as instilling belief and a winning mentality.
The graph below shows just how great the progress has been; on 59 points after 28 games, this is their highest total in more than 20 years, since the title-winning years of Kenny Daglish in the late 80s.
A good omen for Pool fans, surely.
Watch Live Stream
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers opens talks with Celtic [Sky Sports]May 17th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers unleashes inner Anthony Joshua & takes up boxing (Video)April 29th, 2016
- Martin Skrtel’s days at Liverpool are almost certainly over, confirms agentMay 25th, 2016
- Loris Karius says he intends to uproot Simon Mignolet as Liverpool number one (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Liverpool “very close” to completing €60m deal for Porto star Yacine Brahimi [A Bola]May 25th, 2016
- New Liverpool signing Loris Karius discusses move from Mainz on InstagramMay 25th, 2016