Graph of Liverpool’s points total after 28 games shows Reds’ incredible progress under Brendan Rodgers
- March 3, 2014
Liverpool are now genuine title contenders after last weekend’s Premier League results; putting themselves in the shake-up for the first time since finishing 2nd under Benitze in 2008/09.
And much of the Reds’ progress has been down to manager Brendan Rodgers, who’s instilled his pass and move philosophy on the club, as well as instilling belief and a winning mentality.
The graph below shows just how great the progress has been; on 59 points after 28 games, this is their highest total in more than 20 years, since the title-winning years of Kenny Daglish in the late 80s.
A good omen for Pool fans, surely.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...