Graph of Liverpool’s points total after 28 games shows Reds’ incredible progress under Brendan Rodgers
Liverpool are now genuine title contenders after last weekend’s Premier League results; putting themselves in the shake-up for the first time since finishing 2nd under Benitze in 2008/09.
And much of the Reds’ progress has been down to manager Brendan Rodgers, who’s instilled his pass and move philosophy on the club, as well as instilling belief and a winning mentality.
The graph below shows just how great the progress has been; on 59 points after 28 games, this is their highest total in more than 20 years, since the title-winning years of Kenny Daglish in the late 80s.
A good omen for Pool fans, surely.
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers trolls a journalist for a Loch Ness monster & Leo Messi questionNovember 22, 2016
- Celtic fans serenade Brendan Rodgers with hilarious song during win over Kilmarnock (Video)November 21, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man City v Chelsea & how to replace CoutinhoDecember 2, 2016