Grand National Live Streaming: Watch online, on your iPhone, iPad or Android
- April 2, 2013
The 2013 Grand National has once again been billed as the “race that stops a nation” and you can expect plenty of interest in Aintree over three days and specifically in the race that starts at 16.15 on April 16, 2013.
Bet365 are showing the Grand National live, legal and straight onto your computer or on to your hand held device, be it an iPhone, iPad or Android.
To watch the Grand National you must place a qualifying bet of at least $1 win or $0.50 each-way (or currency equivalent) on your selection(s). This applies to single and multiple bet types.
The Live Streaming service is now even better than ever and with our new embedded player you can watch the action from inside the race card. To launch the player, simply place a qualifying bet, click on the WATCH icon located next to the At The Races or Racing UK logo at the top of the card and enjoy the action.
With bet365 On The Move, you can also take advantage of our Live Streaming service on your iPhone, iPad or Android device so you’ll never need to miss a race again!
Please note that the Grand National streaming is not available to customers in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, France, South Africa, Sri Lanka or the Caribbean, France & Singapore.
But is available to those of you located in the UK and Ireland.
The 2013 Grand National will be looking to rebound from the fatalities that afflicted the 2011 and 2012 editions.
Changes have been made to the Aintree course with a shortened distance and a change of material used for the fences.
The early odds see On His Own the favourite at 7-1, Seabass at 10-1, Cappa Bleu and Colbert Station (both 11-1).
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...