Graham Hunter reports that Chelsea & Barcelona have agreed a fee for Cesc Fabregas [Talksport Audio]
Talksport got a hold of Spanish football expert Graham Hunter this afternoon all the way from Brazil, to talk the World Cup, and more than anything, Cesc Fabregas.
Hunter told the lads back in the studio that he’s been lead to believe that Cesc’s move to the Premier League is already advanced; very advanced: Chelsea and Barcelona have agreed a fee, and put a ‘payment structure’ in place for the Catalan midfielder, he says.
Speaking of the intrigue around the move, Hunter expressed surprise that Fabregas would want to work with Mourinho after their Clasico history:
“There were times when Mourinho was with [Real] Madrid that Fabregas was – although articulate – very critical of Mourinho’s behaviour. That can change, huge wages can make you work for different people.”
Hunter claims the driving force behind Barcelona’s desire to sell Fabregas is in order to raise the required funds for Koke’s buyout clause at Atletico.
“The reason Barcelona want to sell Fabregas is they want to spend €60million on buying Koke out of his clause at Atletico Madrid.
Wrapping up the discussion, asked by the guys in the studio for a 1 word answer on where Fabregas will end up, Hunter emphatically replied: ‘Chelsea‘.
Listen to Graham Hunter talk Cesc Fabregas’ mooted move to Chelsea on Talksport here.
Watch Live Stream
- Andres Iniesta’s injury timetable sees him miss 12 Barcelona fixtures, including ClasicoOctober 23, 2016
- Neymar loses a court case regarding the birth of his son Davi Lucca [Noticias24]October 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Antonio Conte’s description of Fabregas injury leads to hilarious misunderstanding (Video)October 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc announces a new member of the Fabregas family on InstagramOctober 16, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on referee’s decision not to send David Luiz off (Video)October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Twitter account trolls Manchester United’s Paul Pogba [Tweet]October 23, 2016